Be A WFAE Sustainer
When you become a WFAE Sustainer, you provide a source of stable support for the news and programs on which you depend. Your contribution will remain on-going as withdrawals from your bank account, or charges to your debit or credit card.
· On-going membership without interruption
· No hassle of renewal reminders
· You have the option to upgrade, change or cancel your support at any time
· Automatic entry into ALL of WFAE sweepstakes
· A 2-for-1 discount MemberCard (available upon request)
· An annual tax receipt each January, documenting cumulative gifts for he calendar year
For questions, comments or concerns regarding WFAE Sustaining Memberships please contact Allison Braden at 704-926-3934 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To setup automatic bank withdrawals please fill out the form below and send it back to WFAE via the following:
Mail: WFAE, Attn: Membership, 8801 JM Keynes Dr, Ste 91, Charlotte, NC 28262