A panel of federal judges has denied a request from Republican lawmakers to delay redrawing all of North Carolina's 13 congressional districts.
- North Korea To Send A 230-Person Cheering Squad To Winter Olympics
- Bright Light, Sonic Boom As Likely Meteor Streaks Across Southern Michigan
- 'Girls In The Picture' Traces A Friendship In The Flickers
- 'Racial Impostor Syndrome': Here Are Your Stories
- Protesting Is Uncomfortable. Should It Be Easier?
It’s time now to take one of your questions. A while back, one of our listeners submitted a question through our website asking if there was anything that could be done to compel Charlotte residents to interact with people different from them - something that could help the city counteract racial segregation that’s grown over the last decade.