This week in the Russia investigations: A major new indictment from the special counsel's office that charges thirteen individuals and three companies and shakes up the political rhetoric as new facts are revealed in the sprawling imbroglio. Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller prefers to let his work do the talking for him. On Friday, he delivered a stemwinder . Thirteen Russians and three Russian entities were indicted by a federal grand jury in connection with the attack on...
- Danai Gurira On Her 'Black Panther' Role: 'She Protects What We Would Have Been'
- Snow-Making For Skiing During Warm Winters Comes With Environmental Cost
- McMaster Says Evidence of Russia Interference 'Incontrovertible'
- 13 Die After Helicopter Surveying Earthquake Damage Crashes In Mexico
- Pakistan: Zainab Ansari's Confessed Killer Sentenced To Death
Here's a riddle: Imagine two roads in Charlotte, one in the north, one in the south. Both have four lanes and plenty of rush hour traffic, but one has streetlights while the other doesn't. Seem weird?