A sheriff's deputy and seven other people were killed in an overnight shooting spree in Lincoln County, Miss., and the suspect is in custody. The rampage happened at three separate locations in the county, according to a statement from the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation carried by The Associated Press and Reuters. The suspect, identified as 35-year-old Willie Corey Godbolt, was apprehended and moved to a hospital to receive treatment for a gunshot wound. Authorities did not explain how...
- Tiger Woods Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI In Florida
- Frank Deford, NPR's Longtime Philosopher Of Sports, Dies At 78
- Trump Honors Fallen Warriors At Arlington National Cemetery
- On Day 3 Of Cancellation Chaos, British Airways Edges Closer To Recovery
- Baltimore Mayor Considers Removal Of Confederate Monuments