The board of Cardinal Innovations Healthcare voted to cut the CEO’s salary by two-thirds Tuesday night. That’s after multiple state audits uncovered high salaries, severance packages and overspending by Cardinal, which manages Medicaid-funded mental health and drug treatment services in the Charlotte area.
- Draft Of Health Care Bill Addresses Trump Concerns About 'Bailouts' For Insurers
- Wounded Mandalay Bay Security Guard Gives First Media Interview On 'Ellen'
- China's Xi Jinping Lauds 'New Era' Of Strength As He Opens National Congress
- 'Enough': California's Women In Politics Call Out Sexual Harassment
- Do Men Have It Easier? Your Politics Might Determine How You Answer
A listener wrote to us not long ago asking what could be done to compel Charlotteans to regularly interact with residents of different races, classes, lifestyles, and beliefs.