Matthews town commissioners voted 4-3 Monday night to support House Bill 514, which would let the town open its own charter school, a move critics say could lead to higher taxes, weaker public schools and more segregation.
- Announcing The 2018 Tiny Desk Contest Winner
- Facebook Updates Community Standards, Expands Appeals Process
- Sounding The Alarm About A New Russian Cyber Threat
- Top Stories: Iran's Foreign Minister On Nuke Deal; Facebook's New Standards
- Prince's Family Files Wrongful Death Suit Against Hospital, Pharmacy Chain
WFAE's Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins celebrates 20 years on air Friday, April 20. This interactive timeline highlights some of the show's top moments.