Gov. Roy Cooper announced Thursday that his new budget will recommend $130 million for school security and youth mental health resources.
- James Comey Memos: Trump Acknowledged Flynn Had 'Judgment Issues'
- Federal Judge Blocks U.S. From Transferring Citizen Held In Iraq To Another Country
- Bottlenose Dolphins Spotted Off Canada's Pacific Coast For The First Time
- Missing Nazi Submarine Found Near Denmark; Spoiler: Hitler Is Probably Not Onboard
- Save The Children International Chair Resigns, Saying 'Challenges' Call For Change