Monday, July 23, 2018 Incredibly ambitious plans to expand Charlotte’s mass transit options and a price tag to match. CATS CEO John Lewis gives us the details.
- Tronc Slashes 'New York Daily News' Staff By Half
- David Bowie's First Demo, From 1963, Found In Bread Basket
- Kraftwerk Plays 'Spacelab' Live With An In-Orbit German Astronaut
- German Star Player With Turkish Roots Says He Quit National Team Over Racism
- Pizza Physics: Why Brick Ovens Bake The Perfect Italian-Style Pie
How is the relationship between Charlotte and Raleigh? Are we good? Charlotte is North Carolina's largest city, while Raleigh is the state capitol. Seems like tensions between the two have been simmering on and off for decades.
Tayari Jones was waiting for her fourth novel to be published when she got the phone call that, in this day and age, most every writer dreams of — a call from Oprah Winfrey to let Jones know that her book, "An American Marriage," would be the next selection in Oprah's Book Club.