https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JMnfmxA_Qo Updated at 5 p.m. ET Sunday Editor's note: This story contains language that some might find offensive. In the span of less than 24 hours, President Trump catapulted himself into the center of two racially charged controversies involving professional sports, reigniting criticism that he is divisive and insensitive — a month after Trump struggled with criticism of his multiple remarks in response to violence in Charlottesville, Va. The president was...
- Trump Administration Revises Travel Ban To Expand Beyond Muslim-Majority Countries
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture Celebrates 1 Year
- For Republicans, Rounding Up Health Care Votes Could Prove Impossible
- 1 Killed In Church Shooting Outside Nashville; Alleged Shooter Arrested
- Right-Wing Party Makes Strong Showing in German Elections
A listener wrote to us not long ago asking what could be done to compel Charlotteans to regularly interact with residents of different races, classes, lifestyles, and beliefs.