President Donald Trump will attend the Rev. Billy Graham’s funeral on March 2, according to a report by WBTV .
- Growing Scandal Forces Australia's Deputy Prime Minister To Resign
- New Report Finds Climate Change Could Take A $1 Billion Bite From Winter Sports
- Zagitova Edges Medvedeva To Win Figure Skating Gold At Pyeongchang Olympics
- Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens Indicted On A Charge Of Felony Invasion Of Privacy
- South Korean Speedskaters Left A Teammate Behind, Now Fans Want Them Off The Team
Here's a riddle: Imagine two roads in Charlotte, one in the north, one in the south. Both have four lanes and plenty of rush hour traffic, but one has streetlights while the other doesn't. Seem weird?