Democratic lawmakers want to make it legal in North Carolina for a judge to temporarily take away guns from anyone found to be an imminent threat to themselves or others. But it doesn’t look likely that the bill will pass.
- ACLU Report: Detained Immigrant Children Subjected To Widespread Abuse By Officials
- Anti-Castro Militant Luis Posada Carriles Dies At 90
- FBI Over-Counted Encrypted Phones Connected To Crimes — By A Lot
- Overturned Truck Flips Commuters The Bird, Spilling 40,000 Lbs. Of Feathers
- Milwaukee Police Disciplined For Using Stun Gun On, Arresting NBA Player
WFAE's Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins celebrates 20 years on air Friday, April 20. This interactive timeline highlights some of the show's top moments.