Duke Energy says it could completely phase out coal-fired power plants by 2050. By then, the utility expects to be generating electricity through a mix of other sources, including nuclear and gas-fired plants, and wind and solar farms. That possible scenario came in a special Climate Report to Shareholders published Thursday.
- Dow Drops 724 Points Amid Fears Of A U.S. Trade War With China
- For One Father And Son In Puerto Rico, A Storm Was Just The Latest Trial
- Why Gina Haspel Would Be Unlike Any CIA Director Before Her
- The U.N. Set 17 Goals To Make The World A Better Place. How's It Doing?
- Les Payne, Pulitzer Prize-Winner And NABJ Founder, Dies At 76
In all my years of doing interviews, I’ve met very few people who are as open and honest about themselves as this week's SouthBound guest, Dale Earnhardt Jr.