Throughout his career as a preacher, the Rev. Billy Graham's message of faith drew massive crowds of believers to tents, arenas and stadiums. Next week, mourners will have a final opportunity to turn out for Graham. His casket will lie in honor in the rotunda of the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Feb. 28, and Thursday, March 1. The public viewing for the internationally famous spiritual leader who is credited with changing the face of evangelical Christianity in America, was arranged by House...
- U.N. Security Council To Try Again For Syria Cease-Fire Resolution
- California Water Agency Officials Charged With Burying Hazardous Waste And Corruption
- What It's Like to Visit Russia's 'Sports House' At The Pyeongchang Olympics
- Trump Trade Action Could Boost Steel And Aluminum Makers, Hurt Other Industries
- Finding Strength In Shared Stories Of Childhood Sexual Abuse
Here's a riddle: Imagine two roads in Charlotte, one in the north, one in the south. Both have four lanes and plenty of rush hour traffic, but one has streetlights while the other doesn't. Seem weird?