North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has weighed in on the heightened tensions on the Korean peninsula, with a personal analysis of President Trump's Tuesday speech at the United Nations General Assembly . Trump's speech, which was notable for its apocalyptic rhetoric — it vowed to "totally destroy" North Korea and its 25 million people if the United States had to defend itself and its allies — aroused greater fears of military miscalculation that could lead to catastrophe. Kim, in a lengthy...
- Far-Right German Party Could Lead Opposition After Sunday's Election
- Why A Potential 'Free Speech Week' At Berkeley Is Causing A Stir
- What To Know About The Independence Referendum In Iraqi Kurdistan
- Top Stories: Russian Meddling In Social Media; Uber Loses London License
- On 'Gemini,' Macklemore Chooses Personal Deliverance Over Politics
A listener wrote to us not long ago asking what could be done to compel Charlotteans to regularly interact with residents of different races, classes, lifestyles, and beliefs.