The Trump administration has released its plan for reuniting children who have been separated from their parents as a result of the president's "zero tolerance" immigration policy, but in a fact sheet issued on Saturday, it provided no timeline for when those reunifications will happen. According to the fact sheet , the Department of Health and Human Services has 2,053 separated minors in HHS-funded facilities "and is working with relevant agency partners to foster communications and work...
- Department Of Homeland Security Releases Plan To Reunify Families
- Donald Hall, Former Poet Laureate, Dies At 89
- #Sochifornia: Locals Say 2014 Olympics Helped Sochi Shed Its Soviet Sheen
- In 1973, An Arson Killed 32 People At A Gay Bar. For Years, It Was Forgotten
- Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban On Women Drivers