Congressional Republicans say they still support special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference even as the president continued his offensive Sunday against the investigation, as well as a recently fired high-ranking FBI official, Andrew McCabe.
- Cuco, 19, Keeps His Feet On The Ground As His Dreamy Tracks Break Through
- More Than A Job: Home Care For A Mom With Alzheimer's Disease
- Man Arrested For Bomb Threat At SXSW Festival In Austin, Texas
- Trump Continues Twitter Barrage Against Special Counsel Mueller, Fired FBI Deputy McCabe
- Britain Accuses Russia Of Stockpiling Deadly Nerve Agent
It was only around 70 years ago that Charlotte had a booming trolley system, with dozens of orange-colored streetcars running up and down the middle of Queens Road, The Plaza, and other surrounding streets and neighborhoods. That is, until the late 1930s came around, and the city dismantled the system, envisioning a future where cars and buses would become the city's primary modes of transportation.