When it comes to drawing districts for congressional elections, House Speaker Tim Moore says North Carolina Republicans nailed it. “Frankly, it's a model other states could follow,” says Moore.
- U.S. Freezes More Than Half Of Aid To U.N. Agency For Palestinian Refugees
- Be True To Your School: 58 Years Later, Brian Wilson Gets An 'A' In Music
- For His 'Roll On Slow' Video, Glen Hansard's New York All-Nighter Gets Animated
- Free-Living And False Heroics In Amen Dunes' 'Miki Dora' Video
- Top Stories: Government Shutdown Looms; Ex-CIA Officer Arrested
It’s time now to take one of your questions. A while back, one of our listeners submitted a question through our website asking if there was anything that could be done to compel Charlotte residents to interact with people different from them - something that could help the city counteract racial segregation that’s grown over the last decade.