Updated at 10:09 p.m. ET Jared Kushner discussed the possibility of Trump's transition team secretly communicating with the Kremlin, the Washington Post reports . Kushner, the president's son-in-law and adviser, spoke with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak in early December of last year about setting up a "secure communications channel ... using Russian diplomatic facilities" in the U.S., according to the report. Intercepts of Russian communications reportedly found that Kislyak...
- Death Toll Rises As Philippine Military Tries To Regain Control Of Marawi
- Why The 'Sgt. Pepper's' Cover Art Matters As Much As The Music
- A New Orleans Company Shines A Light On Opera's Diverse History
- The Science Behind The Super Abilities Of Sherpas
- As Trump Lifestyle Takes Toll On Secret Service, Lawmakers Try To Give Extra Support