Some controversial parts of the proposed student assignment plan for Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools are being revised in preparation for a board vote on it Wednesday night.
- The 'No Fun League,' Relaxes End Zone Celebration Rules
- A Message To Inspire Women To Lead: Own Your Awesome
- Why Colleges Already Face Race-Related Challenges In Serving Future Students
- Vigil Honors Manchester Victims, Across The Globe People Are Mournful
- 24 Million Children At Risk In Mideast Conflicts, Says UNICEF
The Supreme Court strikes down North Carolina’s 2011 Congressional redistricting, saying Republicans illegally used race to draw the lines. Meanwhile, police have identified a pedestrian killed in the University City area Sunday as a 35-year-old man. And a Duke University student’s body has been found in Massachusetts after he went missing. Afternoon headlines on WFAE.