Updated at 3:53 p.m. ET President Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday to end his controversial policy that has resulted in thousands of family separations and brought criticism from Democrats and Republicans.
- In The Stands And On The Sidelines, The World Comes To the World Cup
- The Original DREAMer Recalls 'All Pervasive' Fear As An Undocumented Child
- When The White House Can't Be Believed
- Hungary Passes 'Stop Soros' Laws, Bans Aid To Undocumented Immigrants
- Separating Kids From Their Parents Can Lead To Long-Term Health Problems