Several hundred people gathered in uptown's Marshall Park Saturday night for a peaceful vigil following last weekend's unrest in Charlottesville, Virginia. Organized by the group Charlotte Uprising, it drew a diverse crowd of white, black, Asian, Latino and LGBT people.
- Women Are A Huge Reason Why Trump's Poll Numbers Are So Bad
- Home Visits Help Parents Overcome Tough Histories, Raise Healthy Children
- DJ Premier & The Badder Band: Tiny Desk Concert
- To Get Calcium, Navajos Burn Juniper Branches To Eat The Ash
- Fresh Threats From Pyongyang As Joint Military Exercise Begins