The body of the late Rev. Billy Graham was brought to Charlotte Saturday where preparations are being made for his funeral. At the Billy Graham Library, extended family members and a crowd of media waited for the motorcade to arrive from Asheville. Among the faces in the crowd was Leighton Ford, Graham’s brother-in-law.
- North Korea Open To Talks With U.S., Says South Korea
- Highlights Of The Pyeongchang Olympics Closing Ceremony, In Photos
- 'You Have Dark Skin And You Are Beautiful': The Long Fight Against Skin Bleaching
- How Might Trump Plan For Food Boxes Affect Health? Native Americans Know All Too Well
- When Wildfire Smoke Invades, Who Should Pay To Clean Indoor Air?
If you're a sports fan of a certain age, you probably know Andrea Kirby's voice. From her roots in Alabama, she became a pioneering woman in sports broadcasting, reporting from around the globe on ABC's "Wide World of Sports" in the '70s. From there, she changed jobs to become a media coach for athletes and coaches, becoming known in some circles as "the athlete whisperer." In this episode of SouthBound , she tells stories from both sides of the camera.
Here's a riddle: Imagine two roads in Charlotte, one in the north, one in the south. Both have four lanes and plenty of rush hour traffic, but one has streetlights while the other doesn't. Seem weird?