WFAE is a fast-paced public radio station offering an exciting and creative work environment. We look for ambitious and dedicated people ready for challenges. We offer a generous benefit package and competitive compensation.
Across WFAE, we strive to:
- Exemplify the highest levels of integrity and public trust.
- Serve as a national and industry model of journalistic excellence.
- Be doggedly committed to telling great stories and serving the public.
- Succeed through teamwork, respect and collaboration.
- Include diverse people, voices, thoughts and perspectives at every level of our work.
- Value and reward creativity, curiosity and humor.
- Be bold and take risks in service to journalism and our mission.
- Enter every room with a spirit of generosity and gratitude.
If our work in engaging listeners with regional, national and international issues excites you, we want to hear from you.
WFAE seeks a professional database manager to oversee the organization’s member/donor systems. The ideal candidate will be able to oversee WFAE’s data migration to a Salesforce based data system, NGO Connect, and provide continued oversight of data integrity, list management, list pulls/segmentation, and data analysis.
- Oversight of all WFAE advancement systems including, but not limited to, WFAE member/donor database; WFAE email platform; WFAE donation forms, etc
- Ensures that data input, exports and reporting are of the highest quality.
- Secures database by developing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Serves as station liaison with outside database vendors
- Project lead for applicable data transitions/upgrades – ensures that transitions take place in a seamless manner and that appropriate staff members are trained
- Provides regular reports to CFO, Executive Director of Advancement, and others.
- Works closely with WFAE finance office to ensure accuracy of development data.
- Serving as a key member of the WFAE advancement team, this individual works to ensure that fundraising and marketing goals are met or exceeded.
- Case submission via NGO Connect database for technical issues and operational activities. (Must have a strong understanding of NGOC), ongoing queries and files pulls.
- Collaboration regarding data overlays with external partners.
- Manage non-membership email lists and uploads.
- Contact with MSB regarding Kimbia online forms, NGO Connect and RedPoint technology.
- Develop online donation forms and provide links for membership e-communications.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5 years database management experience required
- Salesforce Experience Required
- NGO Connect and Memsys Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of public media business systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Understanding of basic accrual accounting
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL), data analysis, data modeling, insights analysis
- Ability to create complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted and perform complex prescriptive queries
- Knowledge of 'relational database management systems' (RDBMS), 'object oriented database management systems' (OODBMS) and XML database management systems
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line.