Designs for a memorial to nine black worshippers slain at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston began not at a drafting table, but with questions from grieving family members to prospective architects. They didn't want to see any drawings until they sat down with the eventual designer to discuss how best to honor loved ones lost in the racist attack.
- Protests Break Out In Chicago Following Deadly Police Shooting
- 'On Top Of The World': France Wins World Cup
- Novak Djokovic Beats Kevin Anderson To Win Fourth Wimbledon
- Trump Says He Sees The European Union As A 'Foe' Of U.S.
- In Britain, Businesses Brace For A Hit Amid Tensions In The 'Special Relationship'