Updated 6:01 p.m.
The U.S. Supreme Court issued rulings Monday in two gerrymandering cases, from Wisconsin and Maryland, that are being closely watched in North Carolina. But the rulings don't touch on the key issue , whether it's legal to redraw districts to give an unfair advantage to a political party.
- Trump Threatens Tariffs On $200 Billion Of Chinese Goods
- After An Overdose, Patients Aren't Getting Treatments That Could Prevent The Next One
- Trump Calls For 'Space Force' To Defend U.S. Interests Among The Stars
- XXXTentacion, Controversial 20-Year-Old Rapper, Shot And Killed
- How The Opioid Crisis Is Depressing America's Labor Force