In the category of Things That Are Really No Surprise comes a bold new study claiming that humans crave foods that are sweet, fatty, and especially a combination of both. This is not news to those us enjoying a doughnut or a biscuit with jam this morning. Nevertheless, scientists found an interesting tool to use when measuring our desire for these foods: money.
- Beyoncé And Jay-Z's Surprise Album Is Here: Listen To 'EVERYTHING IS LOVE'
- Former British Army Sergeant Sentenced After Parachute Murder Attempt Of Wife
- Parkland Survivors Launch Tour To Register Young Voters And Get Them Out In November
- Shortage Of Rural Veterinarians Puts Farmers, Food Supply At Risk
- 'Old In Art School': An MFA Inspires A Memoir Of Age