Gov. Roy Cooper announced Thursday that his new budget will recommend $130 million for school security and youth mental health resources.
- Missing Nazi Submarine Found Near Denmark; Spoiler: Hitler Is Probably Not On Board
- Save The Children International Chair Resigns, Saying 'Challenges' Call For Change
- 'It's A Very Different World Now,' Says Outgoing Human Rights Commissioner
- Ex-New York Mayor Giuliani Among 3 New Lawyers Joining Trump's Legal Team
- Lance Armstrong To Pay U.S. Government $5 Million To Settle Fraud Claims