A bankruptcy court filing shows that a high-tech battery maker in Concord has found a buyer for most of its assets. The filing by Alevo Manufacturing Inc. says an unidentified bidder has contracted to buy most of the equipment, raw materials and other assets for $5 million.
- Laura Ingraham Told LeBron James To Shut Up And Dribble; He Went To The Hoop
- Teens 'Lie In' At White House To Push For Stronger Gun Control
- It's A Beautiful 50th Birthday For 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood'
- Trees And The Wind, In Pyeongchang
- Uber Eats Driver Allegedly Shoots And Kills Customer In Atlanta
Here's a riddle: Imagine two roads in Charlotte, one in the north, one in the south. Both have four lanes and plenty of rush hour traffic, but one has streetlights while the other doesn't. Seem weird?