A panel of federal judges has denied a request from Republican lawmakers to delay redrawing all of North Carolina's 13 congressional districts.
- DOJ Plans To Ask The Supreme Court To Intervene On DACA
- Myanmar And Bangladesh Agree To 2-Year Timeframe For Rohingya Return
- Did A Foreign Power Interfere In The Election? New Bill Would Mandate An Answer
- Gymnastics Doctor's Victims Speak, As Simone Biles Says She Was Also Abused
- 'The Crown' Creator Sees Britain's Royals As 'Just A Regular Family'
It’s time now to take one of your questions. A while back, one of our listeners submitted a question through our website asking if there was anything that could be done to compel Charlotte residents to interact with people different from them - something that could help the city counteract racial segregation that’s grown over the last decade.