The Carolina Panthers announced Friday the team is conducting an internal investigation into allegations of workplace misconduct against team owner Jerry Richardson.
- Democrat Ruben Kihuen Won't Seek Re-Election Following Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Pope Begs Journalists To Avoid 'Sins Of Communication'
- Eminem On 'Revival': 'I Speak To Everybody'
- Trump Administration Reportedly Instructs CDC On Its Own Version Of 7 Dirty Words
- New Austrian Government Will Have A Far-Right Tilt
It’s time now to take one of your questions. Awhile back, one of our listeners submitted a question through our website asking if there was anything that could be done to compel Charlotte residents to interact with people different from them - something that could help the city counteract racial segregation that’s grown over the last decade. This question came to us from a listener who wished to be anonymous, and over the last month or so, we’ve posed it to several Charlotteans, both community leaders and average residents.