On a scale of 1 to 10, President Trump said Thursday that his administration deserves a "10" for its response to the devastation caused on Puerto Rico by Hurricane Maria. Trump spoke after his meeting in the Oval Office with the U.S. territory's governor, Ricardo Rossello, who — when asked by Trump "did we do a great job?" — said, "You responded immediately, sir." Nearly a month after the powerful storm swept across the Caribbean island, most residents remain without power and one-third do...
- 'Our Democracy Is At Stake,' Obama Says Of Virginia Race For Governor
- LAPD Investigating Accusation Of 2013 Rape By Harvey Weinstein
- After Ikea Dresser Recall, Another Toddler Reportedly Died In Tip-Over
- Report: Pollution Kills 3 Times More than AIDS, TB And Malaria Combined
- Forecasters Predict Warmer-Than-Average Winter In Majority Of U.S.
A listener wrote to us not long ago asking what could be done to compel Charlotteans to regularly interact with residents of different races, classes, lifestyles, and beliefs.