https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnhovVz7NR0 Updated at 3:36 p.m. ET Sen. John McCain may, once again, be the savior of President Barack Obama's signature domestic achievement. The Arizona Republican announced in a statement on Friday that he opposes the latest GOP legislation to dismantle the Affordable Care Act. "I cannot in good conscience vote for the Graham-Cassidy proposal. I believe we could do better working together, Republicans and Democrats, and have not yet really tried," McCain...
- Earthquake In North Korea Sets Off Alarm And Speculation
- Mother And Daughter Who Opposed Bashar Assad Regime Killed In Turkey
- Meet Your Friends Who Get Medicaid
- Is Tegel Airport To Be Or Not To Be? That Is The Question, For Berlin
- ACLU Sues Michigan After Same-Sex Couples Seeking To Adopt Are Rejected
A listener wrote to us not long ago asking what could be done to compel Charlotteans to regularly interact with residents of different races, classes, lifestyles, and beliefs.