Video footage captured the night Justin Carr was shot and killed in uptown Charlotte has been released. Doug Miller of the Charlotte Observer petitioned that footage from Sept. 21, 2016, - the night Carr was shot in front of the Omni Hotel - be made public. Superior Court Judge Robert Ervin signed off on the order today. The order also stated that CMPD has to wait three hours after the recordings are released to the petitioner before the recordings can be posted on its website.
- With Power Out, Many Florida Gas Stations Remain Closed
- Apple Unveils Three New iPhones, But The Watch Sends Shares Up
- Before And After: Satellite Images Show Irma's Caribbean Destruction
- 'Fyre Festival' Of Pizza Drew Long Lines, Skinny Slices — And Now, A State Probe
- Pet-Store Puppies Linked To Campylobacter Outbreak In People
A listener wrote to us not long ago asking what could be done to compel Charlotteans to regularly interact with residents of different races, classes, lifestyles, and beliefs.