Last year retired Florida couple Chap and Bonnie Percival set out on an epic road trip: they drove the path of totality of the next solar eclipse. One of their stops was Charlotte which is very near but not quite in the path of totality. Listeners in Charlotte can expect to experience the partial solar eclipse around 2:41 p.m. today.
- South Africa Grants Grace Mugabe Diplomatic Immunity, To Critics' Dismay
- WATCH: Distracted Driver Hits Sinkhole, Fails To Mind The Gap
- Suspected Van Driver In Barcelona Attack Shot Dead By Police
- Global Problems Aid Groups Should Prepare For, If They Want To Survive
- Trump Returns To Washington, Seeking New Afghanistan Policy And Overall Reset