Several hundred people gathered in uptown's Marshall Park Saturday night for a peaceful vigil following last weekend's unrest in Charlottesville, Virginia. Organized by the group Charlotte Uprising, it drew a diverse crowd of white, black, Asian, Latino and LGBT people.
- Wreckage Of USS Indianapolis, Sunk By Japanese In WWII, Found In Pacific
- Mass Held In Barcelona To Honor Victims Of Terror Attacks
- Confederate Statues Were Built To Further A 'White Supremacist Future'
- Racial Issues Have Often Been A Test for U.S. Presidents With Conflicted Feelings
- As India's Climate Changes, Farmers In The North Experiment With New Crops