Updated at 7:40 pm ET Steve Bannon has lost his job as chief White House strategist. The White House described the departure as a mutual agreement between Bannon and chief of staff John Kelly. "We are grateful for his service and wish him the best," said press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Bannon has been a larger-than-life character in Trumpworld: a right-wing provocateur whose rumpled wardrobe and radical politics belied his background at Goldman Sachs and Harvard Business School. ...
- Man Goes On Stabbing Rampage In Russia, Wounds 7
- President Trump To Skip Kennedy Center Honors, Highlighting Rift With Artists
- Boston Right-Wing 'Free Speech' Rally Dwarfed By Counterprotesters
- Duke University Removes Robert E. Lee Statue From Chapel Entrance
- Spanish Authorities Continue Hunt For Suspects In Barcelona Attacks