https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1iHxTuYM1Q On Saturday, white supremacists converged on Charlottesville, Va. to protest the pending removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. Their stated goal: to "take America back" — and to begin doing so by saving Lee's monument, which has become a lightning rod since the local city council voted to remove it earlier this year. Within hours, three people had died in the chaos surrounding the gathering — one of whom was rammed by a car...
- Texas A&M Cancels Sept. 11 'White Lives Matter' Rally Over Safety Concerns
- Zimbabwe's First Lady Accused Of Beating South African Model With Extension Cord
- Trump Cites 'Grandstanders' After Another Executive Leaves His Business Council
- PHOTOS: Frantic Rescue Efforts Underway After 'River Of Mud' In Sierra Leone
- Why U.S.-Trained Surgeons Often Aren't Ready For Humanitarian Work Abroad