Updated at 3:15 p.m. ET Anthony Scaramucci is leaving his position as White House communications director — less than two weeks after being named for the job. Scaramucci's departure followed the Monday-morning swearing in of the new White House chief of staff, retired Gen. John F. Kelly. Scaramucci had negotiated an unusual deal to report directly to the president rather than the chief of staff (Reince Priebus at the time). "Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give Chief of Staff John Kelly a...
- Jury Begins Deliberations In Shkreli Trial
- Scaramucci Out As White House Communications Director
- Dutch Police Bust Gang That Allegedly Snatched iPhones From Moving Trucks
- For First Time, Millennials And Gen-X Were A Majority Of Electorate In 2016
- 3 Days Of Bravery: Neglecting His Own Wounds, 'Doc' Saved 10 Soldiers