Updated at 2:38 p.m. ET President Trump is responding to the backlash against the allegations that he shared "highly classified" information with the Russians by saying he had "the absolute right to do" so. He tweeted Tuesday morning: And he went a step further, again taking aim at fired former FBI Director James Comey and "leakers": The irony seemed to be lost on Trump that he himself is being accused of being a "leaker" — and that he criticized Hillary Clinton's "extremely careless"...
- Why Are Americans Drinking Less Cow's Milk? Its Appeal Has Curdled
- Pet Rat In Vancouver Overdoses On Heroin, Saved By Narcan
- After 6 Prison Terms, A Former Inmate Helps Other Women Rebuild Their Lives
- Rare White Wolf In Yellowstone Was Shot, Park Reveals
- In Trump Era, Men Have Grown Far More Confident Than Women About The U.S. Future
Keith Lawrence Ross, 30, was found fatally shot in a home in north Charlotte in the early hours of Tuesday morning. Charlotte-Mecklenburg police were called to the home on the 2900 block of Botany Street at 2:10 a.m. Tuesday. Upon arriving, officers found Ross inside with a gunshot wound. Paramedics pronounced him dead on the scene.