Evangelist Billy Graham has died. He was 99. For six decades, The Charlotte-born preacher proclaimed the Christian gospel to more than 200 million people in most of the world’s countries. He also influenced social movements and politics in America and beyond.
- He'll Take 'Gubernatorial Debate' For 400: Trebek Tries Out Moderator's Chair
- FACT CHECK: Why Didn't Obama Stop Russia's Election Interference In 2016?
- Florida House Declines Debate On Assault Rifles, Calls Porn A 'Health Risk'
- Did An IV Cocktail Of Vitamins And Drugs Save This Lumberjack From Sepsis?
- More Ways Than Ever To Watch The Olympics, And Fewer Are Watching In Prime Time
Here's a riddle: Imagine two roads in Charlotte, one in the north, one in the south. Both have four lanes and plenty of rush hour traffic, but one has streetlights while the other doesn't. Seem weird?