The board of Cardinal Innovations Healthcare voted to cut the CEO’s salary by two-thirds Tuesday night. That’s after multiple state audits uncovered high salaries, severance packages and overspending by Cardinal, which manages Medicaid-funded mental health and drug treatment services in the Charlotte area.
- A Trump Golf Course Said It Gave Millions To Charity. Here's What The Numbers Say
- Computer Learns To Play Go At Superhuman Levels 'Without Human Knowledge'
- Diabetes Technology Moves Closer To Making Life Easier For Patients
- Draft Of Health Care Bill Addresses Trump Concerns About 'Bailouts' For Insurers
- Wounded Mandalay Bay Security Guard Gives 1st Media Interview On 'Ellen'
A listener wrote to us not long ago asking what could be done to compel Charlotteans to regularly interact with residents of different races, classes, lifestyles, and beliefs.